Saturday, February 23, 2013

Calm Before the Storm

{J Brand Denim Jacket, J Crew Crochet Top (old), 7ForAllMankind Denim, Shoemint Leopard Booties, Bracelets: Henri Bendel, House of Harlow}



XXXXXX


It's hard to believe just a few days ago it was 80 degrees! Winter is back, and we managed to sneak outside for a few minutes to take pictures before it started raining again. It was actually pretty cold and I should have been wearing more layers! I love this different take on a denim jacket; the sleeves and collar are coated denim. And I know I've raved about Shoemint before, but I have found some of my favorite shoes since the site debuted in November 2011. These are no exception, and have been a staple in my closet for about 6 months now. Perfect for a pop of print:)


Xxx, Steph



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Pictures. Love how you paired the jean jacket with leopard booties! Gorgeous.

    XOXO Nensi

    ReplyDelete