Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Web Relaunch {Level 99 Premium Denim}

Last fall I was fortunate enough to interview the Design Director of Level 99 Premium Denim about her career (here). Last week they relaunched their website and it (and their denim) look HOT! Even SJP, yes, I'm talking about the iconic Sarah Jessica Parker, has been wearing every pair of Level 99's she can get her hands on!  My favorites right now are all the selvedge pieces in their line (Relaxed Lily and shorts below). Make sure to go check out their new website here. Believe me....you won't be disappointed....their fabrics are super soft, "skinny's" are super stretchy and there are loads of ultra cool washes.


Xxx, Steph
L992L991L993


{Selvedge Denim Shorts}


L994A few more of my faves:


{Janice Ultra Skinny in Adams Wash, Relaxed Lily in Castiac Wash, Janice Coated Skinny in Mixed Metals}



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment