Monday, February 18, 2013

Pep Up

{Zara Peplum top} {Rag & Bone Denim Shorts} {Zara Black & Tan Pumps} {Chloe Sunnies} {Jewelry: Publik, Henri Bendel, JewelMint and a few made by my mom!}greenpep1greenpep4greenpep2greenpep3


The Peplum is nothing new to fashion and appears to be sticking around. The strip of circular fabric at the bottom of the top (or top of a skirt) that creates a flare is known as a peplum. Extremely feminine and flattering, it is the perfect solution to a not so perfect flat tummy day! Although I am in much need of a tan, I paired mine with cutoff denim shorts this week for a slightly more casual look and to offset the femininity. I'm not sure where winter went, but this 80 degree weather has sure been nice!


Xx, Steph


Below are a few more of my favorites.
peplum


{Stella McCartney Peplum, theoutnet.com, Rebecca Taylor Neon Pink Henley Peplum, Striped Peplum, forevernew.com.au, Leather Peplum, Tibi.com}





Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment