Thursday, November 1, 2012

Snake Bitten



{J Crew Sweater} {Hudson Front Ankle Zip Jeans} {Christian Louboutin Pumps} {Banana Republic Necklace} {Bracelets-Required Flare, Madewell, House of Harlow, H&M} {Rings-BCBG and Madewell}


It is finally cooling off in LA!!! Well, at least enough to wear denim and a light sweater. With November already here, I am really missing some of the seasonal changes that I grew accustomed to in Northern California: cool weather, morning frost, and the abundance of trees changing colors on every block (palm trees aren't the same!) As much as I love Southern California, my heart will always be in NorCal. Happy November friends!

Xx Steph

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Niki! I'm obsessed with this color:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit. The pants with the zipper at the bottom are perfection!

    -Vogue&Heels
    http://vogueandheels.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Love your blog name:) xx

    ReplyDelete