Monday, November 12, 2012

Fancy Pants

Look One


{Printed Pants, H&M} {T by Alexander Wang} {Gap Leather Jacket} {Calvin Klein Gun Metal Pumps} {Chloe Sunnies} {Low Luv by Erin Wasson Necklace}



Look Two


{Printed Pants, H&M} {Zara Blouse} {Zara Pumps} {Low Luv by Erin Wasson Necklace} {Bracelets: Henri Bendel, H&M, Required Flare and Brandy Melville}


Unless you have been living under a rock, chances are you have seen some of the editorials and runway pictures dedicated to printed pants. As much as I love a good pair of jeans, I get tired of wearing them day after day. I was a bit hesitant to try this trend; printed pants are not always flattering, and I'm not into spending money on pieces which I'm not sure I will wear often. I decided that if I'm going to buy a pair, I was not going to spend a lot. I opted instead to search stores like Forever 21 and H&M. I found my perfect pair at H&M. They have an elastic waistband (hello comfort!) and are made with a super lightweight fabric that drapes impeccably. This results in a pair of printed pants that don't add bulk and are flattering! To my surprise, I have been wearing them everywhere because they are so comfortable and a good change of pace from my everyday jeans. H&M, BCBG girls at Bloomingdales and Forever 21 all have affordable options. J Crew also has some amazing printed pants, just be ready to pay a bit more.


Xx, Steph



Enhanced by Zemanta

11 comments: