Thursday, November 15, 2012

Things That Make Me Smile


Bright and sparkly hair ties from LF Boutique and Sephora...they double as bracelets:)


I run by this garden all the time and I am always in awe of the colors.



Lake Tahoe in fall...we went over Labor Day weekend. It's a tradition to go up 4th of July, Labor Day and NYE but these days we're lucky if we make it at all!



Coffee from this little cafe near my sister's house in LA. It even comes with this little cake! So cute! Their kale salad is our FAVE...recipe post coming soon.


My cat child, Riley.





Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Doesn't Riley look fat and sweet..... who would know that she might attack at any given moment! Still love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apparently it's not her fault....her special food is fattening! Haha poor thing. She loves you too;)!

    ReplyDelete