Thursday, July 19, 2012

Neon Desert

{Linen Sweater, JCrew} {Neon Yellow Shorts, JCrew} {Ash Wedges} {Hobo Purse} {Forever 21 Sunnies} {Bracelets-Madewell and JCrew} {Necklace, Ben Thanh Market, Vietnam}




To get in the spirit of a desert road trip this weekend, I decided to wear the brightest colors in my closet, perfect for this Palm Springs inspired pool. My favorite piece is this gold necklace I bought while in Vietnam last year at the Ben Thanh Market in Ho Chi Minh City. Neons definitely brighten the mood-and make me a little nostalgic of childhood:)

Xx

5 comments:

  1. Love this. and love your blog. would love for you to follow me or check out my blog! ;)

    Xoxo,
    Chloe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your neon shorts are awesomeeee!!! I love that you're pairing the saturated top with bottom - looking so good girl!

    Your necklace is sooo cool - and even cooler that it's got a great travelling story behind it. I was just talking to my bestie about vietnamese Pho!! I think I know what I'll have for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete