Saturday, July 28, 2012

Crazy for Cap Toes

| Dsquared Leopard Pony-Hair Pumps | Yves Saint Laurent Cap Toe Platforms |
| Proenza Schouler Pumps | Loeffler Randall Nanette Bootie |


| Michael Antonio Louie Pumps | Carvela Janet Leather Pump |


| Elizabeth and James Cap Toe Pump | Valentino Studded Suede Pumps |


The preview of fall clothing in stores always makes me sigh because I'm a summer girl at heart.  I will, however, get excited for shoes because I know I will find a way to wear them year round, no matter the season. I am obsessed with all of the cap toe heels being shown for fall. There are so many options... metal, spike, suede and even cap toes with zippers. I am lusting after a few pairs from Valentino, Loeffler Randall and Proenza Schouler. Good thing there are plenty of more affordable options that are just as amazing (ok maybe not, but close!).

Have a great weekend! Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment