Saturday, October 27, 2012

Caramel Kissed

{Level 99, Janice Caramel Ikat} {Vince Tank} {BDG Blazer} {Elizabeth and James Booties} {Jewelry-Club Monaco, H&M, Brandy Melville, ShopPublik, necklace from Vietnam travels}


How cool is this print? I have an affinity for anything tribal or ikat and this color combo is great for fall! Circling back to the post I did the other week with Level 99 Creative Director, Rohksan Enanoria, these jeans have to be my current favorite from Level 99.


Now off to decide if I have anything to make a decent costume out of for tonight. Are you dressing up this year? Have a great weekend!


Xx Steph

3 comments:

  1. I love this look, and think I will be getting these jeans soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! We're going to feature you on our facebook :) http://www.facebook.com/shoppublik

    ReplyDelete