Saturday, October 20, 2012

Bright Eyes

Clarins Restorative Total Eye Concentrate


I rarely buy the same eye cream due to the lack of a lasting impression. I am always looking for the next best product, alternating between drugstore brands and department store brands; why pay the extra money if I'm not seeing a noticeable difference? That is until my sister recently introduced me to these Clarins products. Yes, a little on the expensive side, but worth it for the AMAZING feeling. It not only makes the skin around my eyes feel hydrated, but also works as a "de-puffer". Ladies, you know that puffy eye look in the morning after a late night out! Clarins Restorative Total Eye Concentrate is a keeper. As an added bonus, my sis gave me this Clarins Instant Smooth primer. I don't usually wear primer during the week mainly because I'm lazy and it's one extra step! I tested this over the weekend and I really felt that throughout the day my "fine lines" were less visible. Extra step...totally worth it. Bottom line, I'm loving these products and will most definitely be purchasing these again. Thanks sis!



Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer

No comments:

Post a Comment