Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Boot Camp

I ran into my girlfriend during a quick stop to Anthropologie last Saturday, and she mentioned she was having a tough time finding the right fall boots. The more I thought about it, the more I was inspired by her to do this post! I know the perfect shoe can be hard to find when you already have an idea in the back of your mind. I think it is easiest to browse online first to narrow it down to a few pairs and then go into a local retailer to try them on. Polyvore is a great website that features products from hundreds of websites. Piperlime, Zara, and Madewell always have a good selection of seasonal shoes. Some of my favorite shoes in the last year have been from Shoemint and Sole Society. Both are affordable websites that involve a monthly membership (Good news is it does not mean you will be charged every month; you can choose to "skip" a month). This season there are so many beautiful boots with interesting textures and patterns; A shoe lovers heaven! Residing in Southern California you can get away with wearing booties year-round. I've edited my favorites down to some basic tall boots, booties and some more fashion forward boots.


{Helena Red Bootie} {Gabby Leather+Suede Bootie} {Nancy Navy+Wine Bootie}



{Rag&Bone Floral Bootie} {Zara Mid Boots} {Zara Studded Booties}




{Old Town Boot in Calf Hair, Alcove Boot in Deep Plum-both Madewell}




{Joie Allman Boot in Taupe} (Zara Wedge Boot}



{Isabel Marant Berry Mid Boot} (France Strapped Boot in Black Suede} {Java Boot, DV by Dolce Vita}

No comments:

Post a Comment