Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Half Rockstar


{See by Chloe Tank, Frankie B Hollywood Leather and Denim Jeans, Zara Shoes, Forever 21 Necklace}


I remember discovering Frankie B denim as a sophomore in college. Known for their super low rises and rock-star vibe, I instantly was a fan. It wasn't until years later, post college life, that I got the opportunity to go to a fit model casting at Frankie B. I ended up booking the position and have been their fit model now for 4 years.  Their denim has evolved over the years and their rises have gone up, but they have never lost their edge. These denim and leather pants are no exception.

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH, I need those in my life. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look pretty stylish. I used to wear Frankie B. all the time until they started to have higher rises... I prefer how low they used to be. Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FrankieB does have some styles that are higher now but they definitely still have the super low rise cuts as well. We have been fitting a ton of them. Check their website for stores;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete