Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tan on the Pier


{ Zara Studded Blouse } { J Brand Coated Skinny Jeans } { Jeffrey Campbell Cap Toe Heels via Nasty Gal } { Oliver Peoples Sunnies }


The Monday after the festival weekend, Mike and I wandered Fisherman's Wharf and Ghirardelli Square. The smell of waffle cones was tempting! We discovered Hyde Street Pier, which is the only floating National Park in America. It turned out to be the perfect location for a photo shoot despite the abruptly strong winds. I love the color of these subtly coated J Brand jeans. I've also been loving embellished collars, like this studded Zara blouse. I'm hoping to make my own version. Check back for that DIY post soon! Have a wonderful day~Xx~Steph

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is so fabulous, light & airy for Summer but with a touch of Fall sophistication! Gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete