Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I Left My Heart in San Francisco

{Forever 21 blouse} {Pacsun shorts} {Report booties} {Oliver Peoples Sunnies} {Club Monaco bangles} {American Apparel Watch}Outside Lands never fails to be anything but an amazing time with good friends and good music. It is a NorCal version of Coachella, a little more hippy and in a city I love. I can't help but feel nostalgic every time I visit San Francisco. Growing up in nearby Sacramento my mom used to take my sister and I on shopping trips to the city, summers were spent vacationing in nearby Santa Cruz, and plenty of weekends spent at neighboring bay area towns for tennis tournaments. Mike and I go back and forth about whether or not we will make the move to San Francisco. Until then, we always have Outside Lands:)

4 comments:

  1. Adore this post - the leopard print looks stunning and the short shorts - perfection! <3

    www.beilovebei.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look in a great location! I love it. :)
    Take a look at our GIVEAWAY competition
    WIN THESE COOL WEDGE SNEAKERS

    Cheers
    Steve

    WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

    ReplyDelete