Friday, June 29, 2012

Too Shy for Tie-Dye?

Fit Modeling consumes 90 percent of my work schedule, but every once in a while I have the opportunity to do a line or look-book shoot. I've had the privilege of working with Genetic Denim for the past few seasons. Ali Fatourechi is the Creative Director behind the brand that continues to produce luxe  denim fabrics, innovative washes and an amazing variety of silhouettes. The tie-dye denim trend is one of my favorites of the season, so I was excited that Genetic would be offering a range of styles. Shot be Randall Slavin, a very accomplished photographer (more on him later), here are my faves for Spring/Summer 2012.



All styles Genetic Denim


Top Photo: Raquel Mid Rise Crop in SummerDusk Cloud Dye


Bottom Photo Clockwise from Top Left: Ivy Low Rise Cut-Off Short in Lime Earth Dye, Jemma Prep Short in Fusion White H2O Dye, Shya Cigarette in Berry Cloud Dye, Shane Faux-Front Cigarette in Watermelon Earth Dye


No comments:

Post a Comment