Monday, June 25, 2012

Golden Girl

Another busy but fun weekend, and of course it went by too fast. We had a fun night out in Laguna Beach with new friends on Saturday night, and my friend's baby shower on Sunday. I haven't seen some of the girls since our wedding on March 31 (posts on our wedding soon), including one of my best friends from New York, Candice Kumai. She has a cookbook coming out this October so I'll be sure to remind you all to go buy it when the release date gets closer!

This jacket from Zara instantly reminded me of the Golden Girls when I first saw it. Maybe a little gaudy but fabulous! I think by paring it with loose denim shorts, the look was a little more casual like the vibe on a Saturday night in Laguna.




Zara Sequin Jacket, Seven for All Mankind shorts, Madewell Tank, Ash Wedges

5 comments: