Monday, April 8, 2013

Fairground Style 2

Continuing from my last post, here are a few more essential layering pieces perfect for festivals...just a few more days until Coachella! Every girl needs a chambray shirt in her closet. My favorite is from Madewell at the moment, and I throw it on over everything. Mara Hoffman has been creating the cutest swimwear the last few seasons in fun, bright prints. Pool parties....check. Oh, and speaking of those hours spent in the sun, you'll definitely need a good sunblock. My sis introduced me to this Clarins tinted sunblock that has just the right amount of coverage. And since I have been in China for the last few weeks, I will be heavily covering myself in Neutrogena self tanner. I have not seen the sun or blue sky for over a week! Last but not least, I prefer  to carry a cross-body bag big enough to store a pair of tights in case it gets chilly at night. Tie a scarf around the bag strap for an additional layer which doubles as a cute detail during the day. See you in Palm Springs!


Xx, Steph


Coachella Layers2Coachella Layers


1. Madewell Perfect Chambray Ex-Boyfriend Shirt


2. Topshop Tie-Dye Cardigan


3. Isabel Marant Cardigan


4. Iro Black Leather Trim Jacket


5. Mara Hoffman Bikini


6. All Saints Scarf


7. Mara Hoffman One-piece


8. Tan Fringe Shoulder Bag, Brandy Melville


9. Illusion Tights, Asos


10. Neutrogena Self Tanner


11. Clarins Tinted Sunblock


12. Cone Studded Cross-Body Bag, Brandy Melville

No comments:

Post a Comment