Monday, April 29, 2013

April In Pictures

April1 April3

Hello friends! If you follow me on Instagram or Facebook, I'm sure you've noticed I spent the first half of the month in China. As the denim fit model for junior company, Pacsun, I traveled to China with a team consisting of a designer, technical designer, production managers, creative director and buyer. The largest team I have traveled with for work to date! It was a whirlwind trip, spending long hours in factories fitting and perfecting garments for their "Back-to-School" season. I flew back and went straight to Palm Springs for a weekend at Coachella Music Festival with my husband, sis and friends. So much fun, but an exhausting month to say the least! Lastly, this weekend I had a reunion with my best girlfriends from college. It was the perfect end to a crazy month.


Xxx, Steph


April2


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment