Sunday, March 24, 2013

{Wearstlerized}

I have been a huge fan of Kelly Wearstler for years. I came across pictures of a project she had recently completed for the remodel and interior design of a boutique hotel. Instantly, I was drawn to her modern and sophisticated design style. I still want to stay at these hotels just for the fabulous interiors! I soon discovered that she is just as talented when it comes to fashion design. And to add to that, she can make a killer jewelry collection which I am still waiting to get my hands on!


KW3KW5KW4KW6


The pieces below are some I've been coveting for a while.
KW1Clockwise from top left:


1. Decorative Bronze Legs-Who doesn't love a great pair of legs?! ;)


2. Asymmetrical Squares Tray-Perfect for an ottoman that doubles as a coffee table.


3. Bejeweled Bottle Opener-So pretty displayed on a bar.


4. Studded Vase


5. Elliott Chair-I'm in love with this chair....modern but sill has that 70's feel. It also comes in black.


6. Memphis Marble Candlesticks-My fave color combo!


7. Marble Left Eye Skull-Great unexpected decorative piece


7. Marble Table-So chic, so elegant. A girls can dream, right!?!


All items available on KellyWearstler.com


KW2


I've loved these Brass Kaleidoscope's for quite some time. I was stunned to find similar ones at Pigment (first featured here) for a fraction of the cost! Even better, the version at Pigment have wall mounts while the Kelly Wearstler version are strictly for table top decor. Now, mine live happily in my "work-in-progress" living room. Can you guess which one is the original? Ok...Pigment's version is number 1!





Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I have heard of Kelly for years, but never really seen her design. What a gorgeous inspiration! Love your look for less!

    ReplyDelete