Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Nostalgia

{Sweater, BCBG} (Skort, Zara) {Boots, Luxury Rebel} (Knee Socks, Free People} {Crystal Rock Long Necklace, Madam Butterfly Boutique}
skort3


skort4Skort1skort2


I'm sure you remember certain things that you loved as child and that bring back a wave of nostalgia after a mere mention. Hyper Color shirts, slap-on bracelets, My Little Pony, the list goes on, but I am most nostalgic about clothes. Big surprise! As a little girl, I looked forward to back-to-school shopping with my Mom and Grandma at the end of Summers in Santa Cruz. My Mom also took my Sister and I shopping for our birthday every year which was an added bonus. I still remember the denim shorts with floral ruffles, my favorite colored Vans and Converses, and of course, the "skort"! So of course I was ecstatic to find this short at Zara a few months ago. This skort is asymmetrical with a modern edge, definitely an upgrade from my floral skort I wore so many years ago. Needless to say, I am a happy girl in this today. What is your favorite childhood item?


Xx, Steph



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! And don't forget our shopping trips with Grammie to lovely Carmel for your perfect winter coat!

    ReplyDelete